Friday, July 15, 2016

Just a Little Update

Hey friends,

I am just writing this blog to let you know how I have been doing since my last post. I am happy to report that I have been feeling a lot better. My two hard courses have ended (and I have started a newer, easier one) and work has been a bit better. My favourite manager who seems to be one of the best when it comes to handling the rush and helping servers got back from vacation and I feel so much better when she is managing the shift. As a result, work has been a bit less stressful.

Of course my anxiety can't evaporate over night but it has reduced to a level that I can tolerate and manage to continue living my normal daily life.

Thanks for all of your kind words and support, it really means a lot to have someone take the time out  of their day to not only read my blogs but give me encouragement when I feel like I can't stand on my two feet.

I work a lot this weekend so I am sure I will have a good story for you guys by the end of it.

Later days,

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment