Friday, July 29, 2016

6 Day Stretch

Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of a 6 day work streak and can't help but start feeling cranky. Tonight is an easier shift. Im not a split or a pre or pre close but tomorrow I open the restaurant and work all the way through the dinner rush. I hate that shift so much and I have to do another one on Monday so I just don't feel too hopeful.

Luckily I will be quitting for August 18th so its coming up. I just need to hang in there and get through these next couple of weeks. I think I might continue blogging throughout the school year. I plan on working at the restaurant I worked at during the last school year so I'm thinking about it.

I'm going to a friends cottage on the 19th for the whole weekend with my boyfriend and a bunch of our friends so I am literally counting down the days since I feel like I haven't gotten a break all summer.

Thanks for the read,

xox

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment