Monday, September 19, 2016

My Toenail is Black o.0

So I have only worked one shift at the diner so far because I went home for the last weekend and have been waiting for my next shift next weekend. I've been super excited until I dropped my laptop the other day and it hit the base of the nail of my big toe and it instantly turned the nail black and it was all bloody...

I can hardly walk on it and all I am worried about is how I am going to work this weekend! I have been looking forward to it this whole time and I can't even wear close-toed shoes right now. Here's hoping that I can by Saturday!

Other than that, nothing new has happened. School has been consistent and boring so no new funny stories. I just wanted to leave a little update for my loyal readers.


xoxo


- A

No comments:

Post a Comment