Monday, September 12, 2016

They had an electric orange juicer!

So I got the job!

Apparently she loved me right away and knew she wanted to hire me. The menu test was only a way of getting me to seriously study the menu so I could be more prepared. I worked my first shift yesterday morning. They didn't have me serving really. I just sat tables, bussed a lot, ran some food and helped the other servers with their stuff. It was a good way to just get a feel for the place.

So I'm happy. I really like the staff, they are all so nice and friendly. It was just a good experience.

And it was A LOT busier than I would have expected. It was pretty busy for like a solid 2 hours of my shift (I worked 3). So I could make decent tips, especially since turnover is probably pretty quick because it's breakfast.

So here is to a new chapter and a lot of new stories!


xoxo

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment