Saturday, September 24, 2016

You really like me?!

Hey readers!

I finally had my second shift today and I served a 2 table section. I was a little hesitant because I hardly know the menu still. I've been slacking because school has already gotten crazy. Serving tables there is so different from my summer place. It was nice and easy going. The tips weren't too bad either! I got a 15 dollar tip on a 20 dollar bill. The girl who was watching over me was like "what the hell!". I tend to make good tips, I've noticed :).

This place actually makes me feel like a valuable person. All of the other places treated me like an easily replaceable cookie cut-out but this place actually asks me questions that are to ensure that I am doing alright and enjoying my work experience. It's really a nice change. The owners are so nice.

Overall, I'm excited to go back next weekend. The owner said she wasn't expecting me to be that good and now is going to give me a regular section. She said she could tell that I was nervous but I could still do it. She really understands me haha.

I hope you're all doing well!

xoxo

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment