Monday, August 22, 2016

Officially Un-Employed

Well I have been finished work for about a week now and while I couldn't wait to get out of that place, I have become incredibly bored!

School is all finished as well and I have two more weeks until I move back out for school. I spent the weekend at a friend's cottage and that was really nice and relaxing. I had been looking forward to that for like a month so I'm sad that it's already over.

In other news, I was not offered a position at my old restaurant when I go back to school so I was super disappointed about that. It is so impossible to find a serving job for the school year because no one wants to hire someone that'll leave after the school year.

Well I will just need to stay positive and try to find a job as soon as I get out there.

Send me luck readers,

xoxo

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment