Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Final Paper and New Roommates

Well these last 24 hours have really tested my limits.

I have my final paper (3000 words) due tonight at 9:00pm and of course I pre close at the restaurant. I spent yesterday filling out 100 pages of surveys that I then had to write the paper about. I feel a little crazy since I went to bed at 3:00 am and woke up at 9:00 am this morning to continue working. I cannot wait for this shit to be done. I am going to a friends cottage next weekend and I have been counting down the days until I am laying on a beach after an afternoon of reading and day drinking.

In other news, we are currently looking for a new roommate in our student house. I am not happy about this. Since we have moved in, it has been my boyfriend and our two friends from high school so it was very easy to live together. Now we are getting a stranger and every way that we run the house has to change. It's a long story.

I really hope my last year of university isn't ruined by some weirdo or trouble maker.


I'm over it.

xoxo

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment