Sunday, August 6, 2017

Being an adult sucks

So as you know I've left the job I was working at and thought I just deserved the time off for the rest of the summer (just over a month) as a way to celebrate my undergrad and starting a new program. It was all good at first until a buttload of expenses started coming in.

My car broke down..

I had to pitch in for a bachelorette weekend getaway..

and the gift for the bride..

I just bought the bridesmaid dress for the wedding ..

I just activated the utilities and internet/cable for our new apartment we will be moving into for school and apparently when you activate all that crap.. you gotta pay! I'm new to the adult way of life so this came as a bit of a surprise.

I had enough money to get me through the summer without any big expenses popping up but stupid me for thinking nothing would pop up.

Only 20 days until I move (and receive my student loan) so I just need to make it to that.



I hope you're all doing well and getting big fat tips. I almost miss the restaurant world but still don't think I want to go back.

I'll let ya know if that changes!

xoxo

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment