Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Help me, I'm poor

So as November comes to a close, so does my bank account.


I'm so poor! School has drained me of all of my money

well that and pizza.



I feel that I work the same amount of time that I worked at my old place last year but I just can't make any money! I love the diner but I just don't make enough money!

They asked me to come in an hour early for all of my shifts because they're getting busier so that's good at least!

and with the Christmas season coming up, the owner might need people to work during the week (she usually works alone during the week and only has people during the weekend) so I put my name in so maybe she can give me some more shifts just for the Christmas season.


Is anyone else starting to feel the stress of Christmas?

xoxo

- A

1 comment:

  1. I already told my family not to expect much. I love 'em, but I got a car payment!

    ReplyDelete